Saturday, October 1, 2011

Spooktacular Author Spotlights!







Add caption

So, I have been hopping around the other blogs to see what is going on during my favorite holiday!  I love Halloween and I can see that I am not alone!  Many of my favorite blogs and bloggers are doing something to celebrate this fun and spooky holiday.  I am no exception!  I have chosen to spotlight some of my favorite authors this month and they are going to be here offering up fun stories, sharing memories, and of course some are offering up giveaways of their great novels!  And if you would like to participate please email me!!  I love meeting new authors and reading new works! Many of you will be visiting me this month because I have signed up for quite a few giveaways and hops!  Just remember to stop by everyday because I have challenged myself this month to post at least once a day, but hopefully it will be more!  I am so excited!  I have lots of fun stuff to offer up this month, to help celebrate not only the amount of followers I have collected but the great new redesign by one of our own...Blogavation! So if you've stopped by and know of any exciting Halloween Events going on, please leave a comment so I can check them out. The more the merrier they say!

 

No comments:

Disqus for Close Encounters with the NIght Kind

AddThis

Copyright Text